Thursday, March 24, 2011

Another Blog ....

If you're reading this, thanks! My name is Colt .... Yes, like the revolver, not like the football team .... I am a writer geek and wannabe filmmaker, the type of person that would stand out in a crowd even if everyone on the planet looked exactly the same. I'm just that guy, really.

So anyway, I am currently living in Powell Valley in southwest Virginia, a small little conservative suburbia that I have deemed the "Gray, White, and Black" ...... In this place, I am not where I want to be, trust me. I long and dream for the warm California shores of the Golden Coast ..... Though upon arrival, you could most likely find me in a coffee shop somewhere like StarBuck's drinking anything but coffee and writing ..... However to some this could all seem farfetched and a long shot considering I live on the other side of the country ..... But enough ranting on that for now ....

The main purpose of this blog is to let you in on my life, because no matter how boring it is here, my existence is anything but ordinary ......

When I reach the set goal I have for myself of being one of those scribes who is making a living off of his/her craft, I promise you will be the first to know ..... Just wait and see, because we writers are making a comeback, one written word of dialogue at a time ....

That's all for now, but I'll talk later .....

Colt

1 comment: